With Valentine’s Day coming up on Tuesday, February 14th, now is the time to think about how you will show your love for that special someone in your life.
As the best florist in Memphis, we are here to help you make that loving statement this Valentine’s Day thanks to our collection of Valentine’s flowers and gifts.
To get you in that loving mood, check out these highlights from our Valentine’s Day collection:
- 12 Long-Stemmed Roses offers you a dozen premium red roses arranged with greenery and baby’s breath in a glass vase. It’s a traditional Valentine’s Day gift that never goes out of style.
- Wrapped Red Roses gives you another special way to make that loving statement. We wrap 12 long-stemmed red roses in cellophane with a red bow. However, we cannot deliver this one. It must be picked up at one of our three Memphis flower shop locations.
- Two Dozen Pink Roses gives your special someone double the love with greenery and baby’s breath. You can also choose other colors like yellow, white, red, and rainbow.
- Triple Rose Bud Vase proves it doesn’t have to be big to show your love. This arrangement includes three roses arranged in a colored glass vase. Consider adding on a teddy bear or balloon to accompany this Valentine’s Day gift.
- Take My Hand includes red and pink roses along with purple alstromeria in a red glass cube. We had a heart accent to emphasize your love.
- Shining Heart offers red roses, purple alstromeria, and fresh floral accents and greenery in a ceramic vase that is emblazoned with a rhinestone heart.
- Valentine’s Day Garden offers a unique alternative to just a flower arrangement. It combines living tropical and blooming plants in a ceramic dish. This is a great idea for the plant lover in your life.
Besides these flower choices from our Valentine’s Day collection, we also have balloons, stuffed animals, and other special gifts available for Valentine’s Day.
We accept orders by phone, in our Memphis flower shops, and through our website. Order now to get the best selection and prices (as many items are now on sale!) as well as to get your preferred delivery date and time.
This year, we already have a lot of orders scheduled for Monday, February 13th. It seems as though more people can’t wait until Tuesday to show their Valentine just how much they love them!