Today is St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th, which is a day we can all say we are just a little bit Irish to join in the fun and celebrating this special day.
What a way to kick off a weekend that then is capped off by the first day of spring on Monday, March 20th.
It’s the time of year again where everything feels fresh and new with brighter weather and longer days.
Plus, we get to see goodbye to Old Man Winter and start experiencing warmer temperatures.
We have some special flower arrangements for these special spring days that we’d like to share with you and that you may want to then pass on to loved ones for any special days or as a “just because” gift. Check out these great spring and St. Patrick’s Day flower arrangements:
- Patrick’s Mix provides you with a combination of flowers and greenery accents in various hues of green.
- A St. Patrick’s Day Tradition includes a dozen green carnations hand-arranged in a glass vase with baby’s breath and greenery.
- Brightly Blooming includes a range of spring blooms in seasonal colors.
- Patrick’s Best Value comes with green and white blooms that have been artfully arranged by our talented floral design team.
- The Irish are said to have quite the luck so it makes sense to give out or gift yourself with a Bamboo Garden. This bouquet comes in a bamboo container and offers seasonal spring blooms.
- Elegant White and Yellow showcases yellow, white, and green hues in a flower arrangement that comes with an extra large wow factor.
- It doesn’t always have to be spring flowers because you can enjoy plants as well The Schefflera plant has beautiful foliage and is easy to take care of so you can enjoy it for months to come.
You can order in or Memphis flower shop or call us. Your other option is that you can order through our website, using your computer or mobile device.
Don’t forget that Easter is just around the corner and we are taking orders for Easter now!