Even with all the uncertainty and disruption, one thing that has remained constant is the goal of students to finish their last year of high school or college strong.
Despite having to move to online courses and struggle through a new way of learning and in the face of cancelled proms, parties, and in-person commencements, our 2020 grads have shown resilience and remained positive.
Now is the time to celebrate those 2020 grads and give them the celebration they deserve. Here are some ways to make 2020 grads feel special for all that they have achieved:
- Get a photo of them in their cap and gown.
- Put a yard sign out that sings their praises along with other decorations so neighbors can honk and yell out congratulations.
- Do a drive-by parade or virtual commencement.
- Plan an online party for your grad and their friends.
- Order from your grad’s favorite restaurant to enjoy at home.
- Create a video to share online and with the school so social media can be filled with your grad’s accomplishments.
- Make a scrapbook of all your grad’s achievements.
Don’t forget the graduation flowers and special grad-themed gifts! Our Memphis flower shop is here to help with local no-contact flower and gift delivery as well as curbside pickup.
For deliveries, call or go online. For curbside, be sure to call in your order first and then contact us when you are here. We’ll bring it out to you.
We have many ways to celebrate your grad:
- Bright flower arrangements.
- Hand-wrapped arrangements.
- School spirit flower arrangements, matching your grad’s school colors.
- Graduation packages with flowers and a balloon.
- Graduation gift baskets.
Our flower arrangements come in all sizes and types.
If you would like something special that’s not in our graduation collection, please call us so we can see if we can accommodate your special request.