Now, more than ever, we need to let others in our life know we are thinking of them and we are there for them even if we can’t be together in-person as much as we were used to.
We never know what others are going through so by checking in and sending a small gift may just make that person’s day!
There are a number of official special days to do so, but, of course, you can do it any day.
This month, there is Senior Citizen’s Day on August 21st, Kiss and Make Up Day on August 25th, and Just Because Day on August 27th. These are all good reasons to s send some flowers or a special gift from our Memphis flower shop.
Here are some gift ideas:
- We offer all types of special gift packages. These might include a bouquet or plant, balloons or stuffed animal, and chocolates or pound cake. Some packages are larger and include a little bit of everything.
- We still have sunflowers on sale while supplies last, which are one of the most cheerful flowers available. These are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Send a special bouquet with a keepsake container like an art glass vase, basket, or rustic container.
- Choose a bouquet that offers bright and bold flowers like gerbera flowers. Our “End of the Rainbow” bouquet is a special floral display with some of the brightest hues available.
- Work with our floral design team on a custom bouquet that is made just for your recipient.
Order in our Memphis flower shop, call us, or use our online ordering form on our website. Remember that we do offer contactless delivery for your recipient or you can do a curbside or in-store pickup if you plan to drop off your gift.