Pugh’s Wedding Flowers will turn that dream of a perfect wedding into a reality.
We’ve been helping brides and grooms for decades throughout the Memphis area create memorable weddings with the most beautiful floral designs for indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. This includes all types of wedding flowers, including bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers, reception flowers, and wedding cake flowers.
We also have professional relationships with Memphis wedding venues so we understand what you will need to decorate the space and can provide seamless service since we are already familiar with those running the sites.
Although we did some weddings in Memphis during 2020, they were few and far between and mostly micro weddings. Now, we are happy to report that we are booking up quickly for the rest of 2021 in terms of weddings and are so excited to. be back to helping create your dream wedding.
We’ve continued to follow wedding flower trends so we can always be prepared should you want a wedding floral design that is on point for the current popular look, including Summer wedding flower trends like these:
- Eternity arches for the wedding ceremony and floating flowers are two popular wedding flower trends that allow for more creativity and create a dramatic presentation.
- Another wedding ceremony trend for flowers is an enhanced aisle with an aisle meadow or another dynamic floral design that adds interest as the wedding party goes down the aisle.
- Floral tablescapes are becoming more elaborate and a way to create a more natural-looking environment in which to celebrate.
- Monochromatic hues are also a popular summer wedding flower look with variant hues that provide some depth and interest when using one color for your wedding.
- Textures and earth tones are also adding to the naturalistic feel, including more natural accent pieces like berries, branches, and more. This also includes mixing dried and fresh flowers and accents.
- More unique flowers beyond the traditional roses and carnations are taking over, including large and bold dahlias as well as sunflowers and peonies.
All of these wedding flower trends are also viewed as a way to further personalize weddings rather than have them all look similar. The more naturalistic, the better chance brides have of creating their own wedding wonderland that looks nothing like other brides’ visions.
Be sure to contact us today to book your free wedding consultation and check out all the information on our dedicated wedding flower website prior to coming in for your appointment.