Pugh’s Flowers Early Ordering for Valentine’s Day
The supply chain problem is far reaching. Not surprising, it has also impacted the Flower industry. Pugh’s Flowers works hard to always provide best in the industry service and products to customers. We are working diligently to try and stay ahead of supply issues. Pugh’s Flowers makes Early Ordering for Valentine’s Day very convenient and easy. As we are getting closer to Valentine’s Day, please consider placing your order for flowers now.
Early Valentine’s Flower Ordering
- Due to the pandemic, there were fewer than normal plantings at flower farms. What is more, farm owners were forced to shut down because of the need to quarantine. Consequently, they were forced to lay off workers. In some cases, they had to shut down their farms completely. An estimated 247,717 floral worker jobs were lost between 2019 and 2020.
- South America is one of the top countries for flower production. The growing conditions have historically been very good on that continent. However, recent weather pattern changes have caused colder nights and more rain than is required. Therefore, the health of flower plants has been negatively affected. Similarly, U.S. Flower Farms have suffered as well. For example, California is a top flower producer. Drought, wildfire and the unpredicted flooding has caused much damage to flower crops.
- Interestingly, Weddings are going through a boom period. According to reports there were 1.3 million weddings in 2020. Then in 2021 that grew to 1.93 million. It is predicted that there could be 2.47 million in 2022. Of course, this will most likely normalize once the back log of delayed weddings is addressed. For this reason, it is easy to see what a strain this has placed on flower shoppes.
Adjustments to Flower Shortage
Pugh’s Flowers has a strong desire to delight customers with service and beautiful flowers. With this in mind, we have made adjustments to our practices and communications to our customers. Below are some areas we have focused on to make this supply chain issue as easy to embrace as we can.
- In our communications to customers, we have conveyed to customers the current flower shortage we are dealing with. As a result, there are some cases where clients may need to be more flexible in their flower arrangement selection.
- Earlier ordering is key to help us have the best chance of meeting our customer’s specific product needs. Not only with selection but also meeting delivery deadlines.
- Pugh’s Flowers has extremely talented floral designers. We are using those talents to create wonderful arrangements. Our mission is to create the most elegant and beautiful bouquets and arrangements working with what we have. Most people do know that talented designers can make a Rose look like a Peony or a Tulip to look like a Gardenia.
This leaf- lined glass vase is filled with the most premium flowers including cymbidium orchids, tulips, garden roses, and hydrangea.
Love Story Bouquet
PRECIOUS PINK PACKAGE
Everyone’s crushing on this precious Valentine’s Day gift! Bursting with classic red and pink blooms, this magnificent mosaic vase of pink stained glass is sure to make her heart flutter. We will add our Huggles the Bear plush and a festive mylar to make your gift complete!
Florist In Olive Branch Tennessee
Voted Best Florist In 2018
Pugh’s Flowers has been serving customers in Olive Branch for more than 40 years. We operate 4 flower shops, including 3 shops in Memphis, TN and 1 in Southaven, MS. Many of the flowers we purchase come direct from both domestic and international flower farms. By purchasing direct, we can lower our costs for our customers. We can also ensure that our customers have the widest selection of flower varieties possible. Farm-direct flowers arrive in our stores in fresher condition than those purchased by most flower shops who only buy from wholesalers. Fresher flowers translate directly into longer vase life and more enjoyment for our flower recipients.
We offer a variety of delivery options. Our customers wanting local delivery can select either local same day or express delivery. Customers who need nationwide flower delivery service can choose from same day delivery or select a future delivery date of their choice. Olive Branch is part of our local delivery zone. We provide daily flower deliveries to business and residential customers located in Olive Branch every day. Pugh’s Flowers is the largest florist in the Memphis area. We own a fleet of flower delivery vehicles.
Our team of professional flower delivery drivers have years of experience. They make daily flower delivery runs to all Memphis and Olive Branch area hospitals, churches, funeral homes and mortuaries. We also own a delivery company called Lickety Split Couriers. We utilize both our in-house team and Lickety Split Couriers to accomplish deliveries in Memphis and Olive Branch.
Any successful flower shop is built around the floral design team. We have one of the finest groups of flower designers anywhere in Mississippi. Our operations staff and sales staff are also top notch. They are customer focused, motivated and dedicated folks. Our delivery operation is second to none. We create traditional, contemporary and very modern metropolitan floral designs. Each flower arrangement comes with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We create everything from a traditional dozen red roses, to some of the most stunning fresh flower arrangements you have ever seen. We carry all the areas favorite flower varieties.
Precious Pink Package