Bosses’ day is just around the corner, and finding the perfect gift can be difficult. Finding a thoughtful gift for your boss is even more challenging! Luckily, we have compiled a list of Bosses Day Flowers & Plants that are sure to impress your boss. Whether you want something simple or something extravagant, this list has got you covered!
Discount Offers – Use on Main Website
Bosses Day is a day to recognize your boss and show appreciation for their hard work and dedication. It is held on the first Monday of August each year, so this year it will be celebrated on Monday, August 5th. This holiday was first started in 1996 by a group called Bosses Day Inc. They created an organization that would help people recognize their bosses on this special day by giving them gifts like flowers or plants with messages of thanks attached to them.
On Bosses Day, you can thank your boss for all they do by giving them something small but meaningful like flowers or plants that have hidden messages inside them! You can also make them a thank-you card or even bake them some cookies! It’s a great way to say thank you for all their hard work, dedication, and support throughout the year. If you’re wondering what you should get your boss on this holiday, here are some ideas:
The first thing you should do is thank your boss for all of their hard work and dedication throughout the year. If they are celebrating this holiday with you, it is a great time to go out for lunch or dinner together! You could also make them a thank-you card or bake them some cookies as another way of showing appreciation.
If you want to get your boss something special for Bosses Day, here are some ideas:
- Flowers, plants or a plant pot with an inside message attached to it!
- A card with a personalized message written inside.
- Cookies or cupcakes decorated with icing and sprinkles.
The History of Bosses Day
Bosses Day is a holiday that celebrates your boss. It is a day to show them appreciation for all they do and how much you appreciate them, even if you do not always feel like it! The history of Bosses Day dates back to 2009 when several employees at the office supply chain Staples decided to celebrate their manager with cake and other gifts on his birthday (which was also the same day as Father’s Day). From there, other businesses began doing the same thing for their managers and soon enough it became an official national holiday in many countries around the world including Canada, Australia and New Zealand!
The United States has yet to make Bosses Day an official holiday, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it! If you’re looking for ways to show your boss how much they mean to you, consider some of these ideas:
- Send them a thank-you card or flowers.
- Make them something special (cookies, cupcakes, etc.-Take them out to lunch or dinner
- Write a note of appreciation and put it on their desk when no one else is around)
- Write them a thank-you note and include it in their paycheck.
Best Flowers for Bosses Day
- Daisies (the traditional flower of the day)
- Mums are also a great choice for Bosses Day. They are easy to find, they do not cost much, and they last a long time. You can even get them in different colors so you can send one to each person on your list!
- If you want something a little more exotic than roses or daisies, consider sending an orchid.
- Orchids are beautiful flowers that come in many different varieties and colors–they will be sure to impress whoever receives them!
If you want to send your boss flowers but do not have time to go out and pick them up, consider ordering online. There are many sites that offer a wide variety of flowers for Bosses Day, so you will be able to find something that suits your budget and style! You can also order plants or gift baskets if you want to give someone more than just a bouquet of flowers. If you are not sure what type of boss he or she is, consider sending flowers that are appropriate to the occasion. For example, if your boss has just won an award at work or had a baby, consider ordering something special like a basket of fruit or balloons. If you want to give him or her flowers but do not know what kind they prefer.
You can also purchase a card with a message inside, so they know why they are receiving the gift. If you want to give your boss flowers but do not have time to go out and pick them up, consider ordering online. There are many sites that offer a wide variety of flowers for Bosses Day, so you will be able to find something that suits your budget and style! You can also order plants or gift baskets if you want to give someone more than just a bouquet of flowers.
When giving flowers or plants as gifts, it is important to choose ones that will make an impact on the recipient while also fitting within your budget. Below are some of our favorite suggestions:
- A bouquet of fresh roses. Roses are one of the most popular flowers to give as a gift because they are beautiful and long-lasting.
- A small potted plant, like an orchid or Ficus tree. These plants are easy to care for and will be appreciated by just about anyone who receives them.
- A flowering plant that blooms year-round, such as a hydrangea bush or a gerbera daisy (also known as “African daisies”)
- A fruit basket, like one filled with apples and oranges. Fresh fruit is a great way to show someone you care about them because it is sweet and healthy!
- A box of chocolates or other sweets. Chocolate is one of the most popular gifts for Valentine’s Day, but it can also be used as a Bosses Day gift as well.
- Gift cards are a great option for Bosses Day, as well. You can choose from retailers such as Amazon, Target and Starbucks-A small but thoughtful gift, like a keychain or pen set.
- A personalized gift, such as an engraved watch or bracelet.
I hope this article has been helpful in finding the perfect gift for your boss. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our Professional Floral Designers are eager to assist!
Pugh’s Flowers Offers Fresh and Elegant Bosses Day Flowers and Plants!
Voted Best Florist in Bartlett & Memphis
Same Day Flower Delivery | Express Flower Delivery Service
Pugh’s Flowers is a Bartlett Tennessee florist. We serve customers in Bartlett and throughout Shelby and DeSoto counties. Our firm has been in existence since 1976. We have more than 40 years of experience, designing and delivering the finest, freshest, highest quality flowers in Bartlett. Pugh’s Flowers operates three floral design centers in the Bartlett and greater Memphis, Tennessee area. We operate a fourth flower shop in Southaven, Mississippi. Our firm is a true, third generation, family owned and operated floral design firm. We employ a very talented team of professional floral designers. Pugh’s has the best delivery team in the state of Tennessee.
Wedding Flower Experts
Pugh’s Flowers offers the best wedding flowers in the greater Memphis metropolitan area. We handle hundreds of weddings each year and have a professional wedding team on staff, ready to help you with every step of the wedding flower process. Laura Carter runs our wedding staff. We offer free wedding consultations.
Visit Our Blog
We invite you to visit our blog to read great articles on flower care and floral related topics. If there are topics you would like to know more about, we encourage you to contact us.
FOR MY SUNSHINE
This arrangement is half a dozen, or a dozen, large sunflowers with eucalytpus!
1882 Union Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
3075 Goodman Rd. Suite 14
Southaven, MS 38672